Modern, Clean, Sophisticated Headshots
We can make your team look professional, crisp, and clean with our
carefully orchestrated corporate headshots. We want all of our clients to love their headshots, so we work hard to get the photos just right. We offer convenient headshots to corporate groups from 5 to 500 by taking your headshots onsite.
Your photos will be lightly retouched and gently lit, ensuring the most flattering final headshot. We have a wide variety of headshot backdrops, so we design the background around your business.
Corporate headshots are professional photographs of an individual, typically taken in a business or corporate setting. These photographs are often used for a variety of purposes, including social media profiles, business websites, and professional networking sites such as LinkedIn.
Corporate headshots are an important aspect of business and professional branding. They provide potential clients and colleagues with a visual representation of who you are, and can help to establish credibility and trustworthiness. A well-done corporate headshot can convey professionalism, competence, and a level of expertise in your field.
There are a few key things to consider when taking corporate headshots. Firstly, it’s important to choose a professional photographer who has experience in this type of photography. They should have a portfolio of previous work to show you, and should be able to provide guidance on what to wear, how to pose, and how to achieve the best results.
In terms of attire, it’s important to dress in a way that reflects your professional image. This typically means wearing formal business attire, such as a suit or dress shirt and pants. Avoid wearing clothing with busy patterns or logos, as these can distract from your face. It’s also a good idea to avoid wearing too much makeup or jewelry, as these can also be distracting.
When it comes to posing for your corporate headshot, the most important thing is to look natural and relaxed. A forced or stiff pose can come across as inauthentic or uncomfortable. Instead, try to find a comfortable position that allows you to look confident and approachable. This may involve standing with your arms at your sides, or leaning slightly forward with your arms crossed in front of you.
Lighting is another important factor to consider when taking corporate headshots. The best lighting is often natural, outdoor light. However, if this is not possible, a professional photographer will be able to use studio lighting to create the desired effect. It’s important to avoid harsh lighting, as this can create shadows or harsh lines on the face, and can make the photograph look less professional.
Finally, it’s important to choose the right background for your corporate headshot. A simple, neutral background is often the best choice, as it allows the focus to remain on your face and avoids distractions. A white or grey backdrop is often the most versatile, but other options include a plain wall or a natural setting such as a park or beach.
In conclusion, corporate headshots are an important aspect of business and professional branding. By working with a professional photographer and considering factors such as attire, posing, lighting, and background, you can ensure that your corporate headshot accurately reflects your professional image and helps to establish credibility and trustworthiness.
What Do Our Headshots Cost?
Our fee is $250 per hour on site, plus $35 per person.
(includes one chosen image with light touch up)
Finding the right corporate headshot photographer
There are a few steps you can take when finding a photographer for corporate headshots:
- Research local photographers: Look for photographers in your area who specialize in corporate headshots. You can do this through online directories or by asking for recommendations from colleagues or friends.
- Review their portfolio: Once you have a list of photographers, take a look at their portfolio to see their style and the quality of their work. Look for examples of corporate headshots they have done in the past to ensure they have experience in this area.
- Consider their pricing: Determine your budget for the headshots and compare prices from different photographers to see which one fits your needs and budget.
- Meet with them in person: It's a good idea to meet with the photographers in person to discuss your needs and see if you feel comfortable working with them. You may also want to ask for references from past clients to get a sense of their professionalism and work ethic.
- Make a decision: After considering all of these factors, choose the photographer that you feel will best meet your needs and budget. Be sure to communicate clearly with them about your expectations and timeline to ensure a successful experience.
My Company Is Located Outside Tampa Bay,
Are You Still Able To Take Our Headshots?
We will absolutely travel throughout Florida for larger corporate groups. We like to maximize our time and efficiency, so we have traveled throughout the state in order to take many headshots in one session. Please contact us to inquire about us capturing you staff's brightest smiles and unique personalities.